QR Code Link to This Post
Emergency Services Officer
Mountain Iron, MN
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Emergency Services Officer. As an Emergency Services Officer, you will respond to medical calls and compose medical and activity reports. The ESO position also includes security and safety patrols.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
Major Medical, Dental and Vision
Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Respond to 911 calls and administer appropriate medical care
- Protect and safeguard client property and interests and present a positive first contact image
- Ascertain the identity of all persons entering the premises; regulate and permit proper
- ingress and egress of all persons, vehicles, equipment and goods; prevent improper movements designed to deprive client of goods or services
- Patrol the premises on assigned tours of inspections for the purpose of reporting and
- eliminating hazardous conditions and actions; investigate complaints and determine facts of an occurrence necessary for the production of a written or oral report
- Inspect fire protection systems and equipment, and oversee burning and welding operations,
- as required; review and insure adequate and proper fire equipment is provided for all areas and operations on the premises
- Provide emergency assistance as circumstances may indicate and perform special
- assignments representing client interest
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must be able to pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
- Must possess a current and valid Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) license in the State of employment
- Must possess or receive training in interior structural firefighting to appropriate state standards
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, Hazardous Materials Operations (HAZMAT Ops) training certification
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of meaningful and verifiable work history
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
Click to apply online.