We are hiring devoted employees who are committed to assuring quality of life to individuals served in the program through a variety of community, work, and leisure activities. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding position, join our team as a Job Coach today!
QR Code Link to This Post
CHOICE, unlimited is a non-profit agency in Duluth whose mission is to create and enhance opportunities for individuals with disabilities within local communities. We value each person's right to explore opportunities and discover options that lead to greater independence.
• Full Time: 30 plus hours per week, Monday-Friday
(Typically between the hours of 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
• Part Time:
8am-3pm Monday-Friday: options to work 2 or 3 days per week.
Options for various day and evening hours including weekends
Hourly wage: $11.25 per hour, mileage is reimbursed
Benefits: PTO, Wellness Time, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Training, Health and Dental Insurance and Voluntary Benefits including; Critical Illness, Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
• Over 18 years of age
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle required
• Must be able to pass a DHS Background check
• Devoted to making a difference in the lives of individuals served.
• Mentor and support individuals at their jobs
• Help individuals participate in community activities such as: exercising, volunteering, other classes (yoga, visual arts, music).
• Promote and support personal development and individual choice of work and activities.
Apply online at www.choiceunlimited.org or in person at our office located at 1829 E. Superior Street Duluth, MN 55812. (Our Entrance is in the back of the building off the parking lot.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
1829 E. Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55812