We are looking for a part time Administrative Assistant for our rapidly growing Minnesota Staffing branch!
DPI Staffing, a division of The DPI Group, has a terrific opportunity for a highly organized, results-driven individual to join our team in the Grand Rapids, MN area as a Part time Administrative Assistant. Our environment is fast-paced and innovative and our team members are collaborative high-performers who are passionate about what they do every day, meeting challenges head-on with a smile.
What you’ll be doing:
Responsible for providing support in Northern Minnesota to the Regional Manager in a high-volume, temporary staffing office. Position includes reviewing paperwork, processing I-9s (including E-Verify process), running background checks, and maintaining paper and electronic files. You will be visiting our main customer and our associates on assignment on-site in Grand Rapids, Hibbing, and Cohasset, and will require a professional and pleasant demeanor.
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional follow-up and follow-through with both internal and external customers
• Ability to prioritize, and re-prioritize, to meet workflow needs
• Openness to learning and change; adaptable
• Goal oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Motivated, goes the extra mile
• Maintains employee hiring information both in paper and electronic format. Utilizes audit systems to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of employee stored information within the system.
• Assists with scheduling of candidates for interviews and onboarding
• Assists with completion of confidential hiring related administrative tasks (such as copying ID, completing I-9, E-verify, background checks, drug screens, and other preliminary tasks).
• Assists with timesheet completion (adding appropriate order numbers, job info, etc.).
• Maintains confidentiality of applicant/employee and organizational information
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Prior Staffing experience preferred, but open to train the right candidate with appropriate business savvy
We offer a fun, open, team-based work environment and would be happy to hear about you. We are looking for someone with a professional demeanor -phone and in person, as well as a stickler for details! Submit your resume along with a paragraph about why you are a great fit today for review. You can find out more about us at https://dpistaffing.com/
DPI is an entrepreneurial organization providing business solutions with a social impact. We are headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and have satellite locations around the country, including Minneapolis, MN. DPI provides a competitive hourly wage, as well as great co-workers and work environment. Must be willing to pass background check, drug test, as well as complete phone and in-person interview with Regional Manager. Perfect part-time position! 15-20 hours/week, flexible schedule based on customer needs.
DPI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities