Here is a mix of 24 different Christmas ornaments we just don't seem to have room for on our tree anymore so it's time for someone else to put them to better use than we do. The pictures pretty much show the condition. Descriptions are:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. large hand painted wooden bear
2. larger sized, hand decorated green wooden wreath
3. Round gold toned ball with lace hanger
4. Santa bear holding a snowflake. Looks similar to Boyd's bears and think this one is resin.
5. A new in the box, never used, Sterling Collectibles silver toned Santa. We believe this one is glass.
6. White wooden angel
7. Smaller, light, angel. We believe this one is likely foam.
8. Solid metal Country store silver snowflake dated 2007.
9. Fuzzy candy cane. Like a pipe cleaner with wire center.
10. White wooded star with bird on one side and angel on the other.
11. Penguin with scarf. We believe this one is likely resin.
12. Flat round cat in santa suit? ornament. This sounds like it could be plastic.
13,14. Two smaller gold glass ornaments likely from a miniture tree.
15. Small yellow ornament, also likely from miniture tree.
16. Hand made white and gold star.
17. Round Bear with Santa hat surrounded by X's and O's. Likely resin.
18, 19, Two Christmas mice in stockings. A gift from a relative. Likely hand made.
20. A silver sparkly santa. Good for a smaller tree.
21. A lightweight green Elf? Likely foam
22. Santa's Favorite Mom ornament. Resin
23. Small green ornament with bow. Foam
24. Santa riding an animal. Resin.
$15 takes them all away. Or take any ones you want for $1 each. Or if you want one or two of these items and you see something in our other postings you also like, send us a note with what you are interested in and make us an offer. We're usually pretty reasonable if the offer is fair and maybe we can work out a bundled deal. You can click on the "more ads by this user" link near the top right of this page to see everything we have listed.
We recently retired and are cleaning up things we've accumulated over the years so have many different items posted. We travel between Calumet MI and Cloquet MN along US 2 every other week so if you see something here you like and are in that direction, we could possibly meet you along the way on one of those trips.