QR Code Link to This Post
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for general maintenance and repair of the physical buildings at the resort, including day-to-day system operations and maintenance routines, preventive maintenance, minor and major repairs and improvements, and support for other operating departments and guest activities. The Maintenance Technician is a proactive team player who is an effective trouble-shooter and problem-solver. The Maintenance Technician will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintains guest rooms, public spaces, pools, restaurant, conference center, and grounds in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting and drywall to ensure an attractive and well-maintained resort.
2. Responds to maintenance and guest service calls in a prompt and timely manner.
3. Completes work orders and second effort sheet assignments in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Performs maintenance and preventive maintenance projects effectively and efficiently.
5. Responds to all building related safety concerns.
6. Understands and maintains compliance with company and department policies and procedures.
7. Supports maintenance department programs and executes daily, weekly and monthly checklists.
8. Completes daily timesheet documenting all activities throughout shift and submits to Maintenance Supervisor daily.
9. Deals with guest related concerns; takes initiative and strives to exceed guest expectations.
10. Promotes goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to guests, managers and fellow employees.