compensation: Very Competitive employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Locally Owned Subway offers a great place to work with significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for people who want to grow with us.
If you have restaurant, retail or cashier experience, and would enjoy working with the public, serving great tasting, healthy food consider joining our team.
We are now hiring:
• Sandwich Artists: for a variety of flexible schedules ---morning, lunch, dinner and evening shifts.
Summary Job Description
The Sandwich Artist® greet and serve guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
• Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
• Uses Point of Sale
• Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner
• Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
For complete job descriptions go to: Subway Job Descriptions
Northland Subway is a locally owned with 30 locations across Minnesota and Wisconsin. We have been in business for over 30 years. Our restaurants are located in the Duluth, Proctor, Hermantown, Superior, Ironriver, Two Harbors, Cloquet, McGregor, Aitkin, North Branch, Pine City, Stacy, and Wyoming.
• Our team members can make a guest's day better.
• Serving our guests affordable, great tasting, healthy food is our mission.
• It is important to treat our guests and team members with courtesy and respect.
• Balancing work and personal life is the best way to be successful.
If this sound like the opportunity for you ---
Apply in person at any Northland Subway---- or you may apply on-line at mysubwaycareer.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers