Dock Parts for Obsolete Private Island Brand -Pads, Wheels, Boards ETC - $1 (International Falls)
condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Private Island
QR Code Link to This Post
NOTE: SEE THE LAST PICTURE - Menards wants over $10,000 with sales tax for 50 FEET.
My other listing is 32 Feet (2 sections - some photos show them bolted together (8 feet wide)
AND NICE AND STRAIGHT TOO - so 3/5 of that would be SIX THOUSAND. (priced much less)
Or I have a 48 foot section too....
(currently set up as 24 feet long and double (8 feet) wide)
and I would sell it for less than $10K - but ITS THE BEST SECTION WITH THE BEST BOARDS. It comes with TWO SETS OF WHEELS.
So I'm selling part of my Private Island Dock.
Private Island docks are OBSOLETE and no longer made, so if you need parts to keep your dock - here they are.
I have several sections and all the hardware / parts to install it AND it has been well cared for !!
Keep in mind that the square tubing on this dock has the additional flat edge to keep it from bending. The cheap ones from those big box stores don't have that extra edge. (see the last couple pictures)
Someone is buying part of it for a construction project.
I don't know what I'm going to have left, but let me know what you need.
It is possible that I will have one or two complete sections ready to install as a FULL DOCK.
Some OR ALL of the following is available (and choice will go first to those buying a complete dock)
1) The Frame - It can be either 8 feet wide (double) or Four Feet Wide !! Lengths of 16 feet (quantity six 4 footers or three 8 foot wide). Also, two 4 x 8 which are currently doubled up to make single 8 x 8 square.
There are no broken welds, never been repaired, and are STRAIGHT !!
2) The boards - most are in good shape, and all are repairable.
3) Pipes - Large pipes (6) and small pipes (3)
4) Support pads - (quantity 6)
5) Frame inserts for the support pads (6?) May be two sizes - not sure yet.
6) Bench - should have new wood to be nice but you get a good aluminum frame and one of the dock sections has the holes drilled in it for mounting.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.