bicycle frame material: aluminum bicycle type: mountain frame size: XL make / manufacturer: Salsa model name / number: Mukluk 2 wheel size: 26 in
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling my 2014 Salsa Mukluk 2 - XL Frame. It's "well-loved" with lots of scars, but it's mountain biking and this bike is ready to rip for someone looking for a 4 season bike or to add some fat tires to the quiver. Tuned and lubed recently.
$850 or best offer (don't be afraid to offer, I'll say no if I want to). Selling to slim down the herd / looking into a steel plus-sized bike. Open to trades.
Text 763-two4eight-34nine1 (Max) for offers / Venmo / Cash / Paypal / Might Ship.
Bought in 2014 and rode it as my main ride for 2 years, just winter seasons for the last couple of years. I have always rinsed it down after any salt or slush in the winter. It's a great bike that was ridden hard over rocky Duluth trails and it still has a lot of life left in it. I'll miss this ride.
Things to know:
- I replaced the fork in the winter of 2018
- Plenty of scratches & nicks, the rims have a couple dents as well
- It has a Surly 2X11 drivetrain, but I've run it as a 1X11 as the big ring has functioned more as a bash guard recently and I broke the shifter to the front derailleur. I'll provide the original front derailleur with the bike.
- It will need all the things a "well-loved" bike needs eventually (fresh bearings, grips, cable job, etc.)
- Saddle / Pedals not included (demo saddle available for a test ride)
Here's the Salsa Archive - everything is pretty much stock minus the mismatched fork. https://salsacycles.com/bikes/archive/2014_mukluk_2
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers