Dont use it since bringing it back from Texas so i was going to convert it into a toy hauler but, i haven't had the interest to finish it...
QR Code Link to This Post
1) The sun burnt 2 holes in the old roof.
2) Ceiling has some damage so ive torn it out & started resheeting..
3) I started removing some of the interior - Couches/Table/Chairs /Cabinets/Stove/Fridge/Air conditioner have all been previously sold....
Pros: Roof Almost finished
1) Resheeted the roof with 7/16" over the remaining good existing 1/4" plywood..
2) Also added a waterproof membrane with heat reflective barrier layer...
3) I have the Extra thick (3x thicker than factory) rubber roofing & Adhesive
4) Slide out works. Furnace / water / tanks & whatnot still good.... Still has kitchen sink & base (Was going to cut out after I got the ramp door for the back end)..
5) Will throw in my Reese 20k 5th Wheel hitch on my Truck... Or can deliver
Anything offered in trade would be considered... Older 4wheeler or something - Outdoor/Car Guy stuff ..... Thanks.
post id: 6954111445
email to friend