Kids are getting taller, so it's time to sell a few things:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Pottery Barn Kids table, $30: Light wood-grain top, each leg is a different color. Great condition. Legs bolt securely on (but have been removed for easy transport). 22" h X 35.5" l X 28" w
2. Jonti-Craft play kitchen piece, $10: We called it the stove, but we never bothered painting burners or other details on it. It's definitely used and have some water stains from play pots & pans being set on it, but solid Jonti-Craft construction. 30" h at the back X 15" l X 12.5" d
3. Round wooden table, $25: Refinished, medium brown, solid construction, great for toddlers and smaller preschoolers. 19" high and 29.5" diameter
4. Jonti-craft wheeled toddler coat rack, $100: In great shape, moves easily with wheels, has mirror on one side as well as shelf on top and a lip on the bottom and 6 double hooks. Makes a great place for dress-up clothes, with room for hats/wigs and shoes/other accessories. 36" h X 48" l X 15" d
5. YIELD signs, $5 each: Each has a solid wooden base. Taller one is 36" tall; shorter one is 32" tall. Used indoors.
Text 2one8-3four1-9zero2four. Please don't email; I don't check that often enough to ensure a timely response. Able to meet in Duluth area for everything but the wheeled coat rack; able to help you carry that one to your car.
preschool daycare kid's children's furniture